Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Risky


I love to take bold risks. Bold is what catches people's attention. Bold is what people remember. That's defiantly what I've chosen here.
I've paired this florescent flower print blazer with a thin black turtleneck shirt and black jeans. I found this blazer at Plato's Closet(they take brand clothing and resale them for much cheaper) for $8. When I first saw the jacket I'll admit I debated on getting it but, it was the loudest piece in the whole store and I loved that. I always have to take the most prominent piece of clothing in the store. I always shoot for clothes that people don't have or are not trending at the moment. 
So, when I tried it on at home I was in awe. The jacket fit me like a glove. I felt so great in this divine piece of art. It's now one of my favorite pieces I own. I want to encourage everyone to take a bold risk and wear something notable because, that's when people will stop and turn their heads.  

No comments:

Post a Comment